Whether you are a small or a large pharmaceutical company, a CRO, an academic institution or a research center, you can benefit from our 3D-SHAPER® data analysis service of bone densitometry (DXA) scans.
Our service uses 3D-Shaper Technology. It allows you to analyze in 3D the effects of drug treatments on the cortical and trabecular bone from bone densitometry (DXA) scans. Retrospective DXA scans can be used. We also provide innovative solutions to show results of your clinical trials through 3D visualizations and augmented reality (AR).
Our offer will be personalized based on the number of subjects, DXA scans and groups.
Three service options are available:
• 3D-Shaper® analysis of de-identified DXA scans
• Spreadsheet including 3D measurements for all subjects
• Individual reports with 3D measurements and visualizations
It includes the Basic Analysis plus:
• 3D visualizations of longitudinal changes within groups
• 3D visualizations of differences between groups
• Custom measurements
Our custom app allows you to show the 3D-Shaper® analysis of your clinical trial using Augmented Reality (AR). It offers playful and educational means to present the results of your study.
Our apps are compatible with IOS and Android.