3D-SHAPER® analyzes the proximal femur in 3D from a standard 2D Dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) scan. It provides clinicians with a separate assessment of the trabecular and cortical bone.
• Automated workflow
• Retrospective data analysis
• Automated report generation
• Embedded into a dedicated device • Connected to clinical center’s network or DXA computer • Compatible with most DXA scanners
Meet us at
Galgo develops 3D medical image post-processing software solutions to add predictive value to personalized treatment strategies. Each patient is different and requires tailored treatment: personalized medication, surgical implants and interventional strategies. The increasing availability of high-quality patient images enables Galgo's algorithms and software to extract key clinical information to support clinical decision-making and planning and guidance of interventional procedures.
Galgo has focused on four medical disciplines:
• Intra-cranial aneurysms, to plan, for each patient, the endovascular treatment with braided devices.
• Epilepsy, to tailor the implantation of deep electrodes using complex 3D multimodal data.
• Arrhythmias, to identify the arrhythmic substrate and to plan catheter ablation procedures from cardiac MRI.
• Osteoporosis, to improve disease management by turning DXA images into 3D patient-specific models.
Galgo Medical SL has been certified by BSI to ISO 13485:2012 under certificate number MD 656038.